The South Walton Wine & Food Festival will happen at the end of April from the 25th to the 28th. The festival has moved to a new location, which provides more room and the ability to continue the 26-year tradition. It will be held in Grand Boulevard at Sandestin. Major players from the wine industry, along with celebrities from around the world will be in attendance.
The festival will feature over 800 wines, along with a culinary village to make the event even better. The proceeds will be used to benefits the Destin Charity Wine Auction Foundation for children.
- Joe Davis - Winemaker of Arcadian Winery
- Helene Carcin-Leveque - Owner of Clos L Eglise
- Charles J. Wagner - Owner of Caymus Vineyards
- And dozens more!
Many food and wine pairing will be featured in the Culinary Village as professional chefs bring the right foods together with the best wines. Participants can enjoy the wine seminars helping to expand their pallet, along with educate their minds. Other events will take place including cooking demonstrations of the best cookware, kitchen accessories and glassware available.
Entertainment will include many of the best Nashville songwriters and performers, such as Faith Hill, Vince Gill and Rascal Flatts. The festival will feature some of the best entertainment to come to the area, along with fine foods and great wines.
- Winemakers & Shakers from 4pm - 6pm on Friday
- VIO Tasting in Grand Park from 11am - 1pm on Saturday
- Destin Charity Wine Auction Reserve Tasting in North Park from 1pm - 3pm on Saturday
- Grand Tasting at Culinary Village from 1pm - 5pm on Saturday
- Culinary Pavilion from 1pm - 5pm on Saturday
- After Party and Concert from 7pm - 9pm on Saturday
- Grand Tasting from 1pm - 5pm on Sunday
Tickets range in price from $30 to $150, depending on the events you plan to attend.
12273 US Hwy 98, Suite 204 | Miramar Beach, FL 32550
Office: 850-460-2955 | Fax: 850-807-2999