Six emerging designer finalists and plenty other events will be a part of the South Walton Fashion Week from October 9th to October 13th. This week will feature numerous Trunk Shows, VIP Parties, Featured Shows and so much more. If you love fashion, this week will bring all kinds of events for your liking.
The festival will happen along 30A and will include an awesome lineup of boutiques, local designers, runway shows and so much more. Preview parties will provide all types of fashion on display and the many festivities will give guests plenty to enjoy.
Emerging designers showcased throughout the weekend include:
- Andi Eaton
- Jennifer Nina Evans
- Ella Rose
- Sarah Winford
- Cayce Collens
- Ashlie Ming
All of these designers will be featured on the Emerging Designer Runway and a winner will be chosen from the group. The winner receives a $1,500 cash price and a custom photo shoot from Haylee Green of Goode and Green Photographer.
Other highlights throughout the week include:
- SHOP the BLOCK - Shop after hours with merchants from Grand Boulevard on Friday from 9pm to 11pm. Special discounts and prizes will be provided.
- Beauty Bar - Hosted by Pish Posh Patchouli and perfect for guests looking to know more about organic makeup, fragrances, lotions and more.
- Pre-Party by Willow Boutique - Held on Friday from 6pm to 7pm
- After Party by Market Shops of Sandestin - Saturday from 9pm to 11pm, featuring DJ Brian B
- Along with these incredible events, many of the top stores and designers will be on hand including:
- Barefoot Princess
- Jewel Toffier
- Tommy Bahama's
- Nicole Paloma
- Willow Boutique
- Bombora Sun & Surf
- Island Clothier
- Sirens at the Beach
- The Seaside Style
- Sunglass Hut
- And More!
Attending the week's events is $50 in advance and $65 at the door on Friday and Saturday night. If you want a full week pass, you can get one for $90 at swfw.org.
12273 US Hwy 98, Suite 204 | Miramar Beach, FL 32550
Office: 850-460-2955 | Fax: 850-807-2999