Looking for hidden treasure along Florida's Emerald Coast? That's exactly how residents describe the quiet beach community of WaterColor on the Gulf Coast.
Located in Santa Rosa Beach, just minutes from Destin and Panama City, this luxurious village of elegant homes and condos is nestled amongst sandy beaches, a 220-acre coastal lake and pine forests.
There are homes for every taste, including contemporary beach houses or cozy Florida cottages. For those seeking a low-maintenance lifestyle, you'll find a tempting selection of amenity-laden town homes and condos.
WaterColor Fun in the Sun
When you get tired of lounging by the beach, WaterColor has plenty of activities to keep you occupied:
- WaterColor Beach Club: Spend a luxurious day at the beach or pool with frosty beverages, snacks and even chilled towels.
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Town Center: When you get the urge to shop, have a drink or cup of coffee with a friend, or a bite to eat, it's time to head over to the WaterColor Town Center.
- Walking /Biking Trails & Docks
- Camp Creek Golf Club
- Bike Barn: Perfect for those extra guests when you need an extra bike.
- Marina Park and Amphitheater
- Boathouse - Discover this incredible natural area via canoe, kayak, sailboat, or yolo board, or just rent some fishing gear and drop a line.
- Camp WaterColor for the younger residents.
I'd love to show you some of the beautiful homes and condos available in WaterColor. Please email or call 1--866-563-0070 to arrange a tour, or get more information.
12273 US Hwy 98, Suite 204 | Miramar Beach, FL 32550
Office: 850-460-2955 | Fax: 850-807-2999