Found along the shores of the Choctawhatchee Bay, the Village of Baytowne Wharf is full of shops, restaurants, an active nightlife and more. Many festivals and events happen here perfect for the entire family. The village is found within the Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort and is a great place for a weekend vacation, an afternoon away or just an evening out. Becoming a homeowner allows you to experience the Baytowne Wharf as often as you want.
There's no cost to visit the Village and you can even bring your dog with you. Guests can fish in the lagoon or enjoy one of the regular events, such as the Wednesday Night Concert Series featuring some of the top bands in the Southeast. Whether you just want to enjoy shopping and dinner or you visit for one of the special events, you're bound to enjoy the Village of Baytowne Wharf.
Activities Found in the Village
- Adventure Land Playground - A children's playground with a nautical theme awaits in this fenced area where kids can swing, play, climb and run.
- Baytowne Carousel - Enjoy the Carousel of festive lights, music and everything from dragons to racecars to ride.
- Blast Arcade & Laser Maze - Perfect for the entire family, you can enjoy the many video games or navigate through the laser maze.
- Baytowne Adventure Zone - The adventure zone features the only Florida Gulf Coast zipline, a ropes course, the Coconut Climb and the Eurobungy.
- Baytowne Live - This is an arts and entertainment lawn featuring many different types of acts throughout the year.
Upcoming Village Events
- Wednesday Night Concert Series - Every Wednesday from 6pm - 8pm
- The 27th Annual Sandestin Wine Festival - April 18th - 21st
- First Annual Bark for Life - May 4th
- Memorial Day Weekend Activities - May 25th - 27th
12273 US Hwy 98, Suite 204 | Miramar Beach, FL 32550
Office: 850-460-2955 | Fax: 850-807-2999