Eat, drink and be merry at this annual tribute to the local fisherman and the marine heritage of Destin, Florida.
On October 3, 4 & 5 celebrate 3 days of free musical entertainment, amazing fresh seafood, arts, crafts, fireworks and lots of fun for everyone at the Destin Seafood Festival. Stretching over 1 mile along the harbor board walk in Destin, well over 60,000 people will be joining in the festivities at this popular event. There is no admission charge, but donations will be accepted at the soda and beer tents and Fishermen's Raffle tent.
Here is a list of some of the great events and activities you can expect to find:
Dozens of performers will be showcased on each of the three days in various venues along Harbor Walk, as well as AJ's Seafood and Oyster Bar, Boat House Oyster Bar, Harry T's Lighthouse, Coyote Ugly and the Crab Island Cantina.
For the Young Ones
- Kids Fun Zones set up at East Pass Marina, Heron Harbor and HarborWalk Village
- Several fun and games are available including fish throwing contest, magician, treasure hunt, pony rides petting zoo and inflatables.
- Older kids will enjoy the rock climbing walls, skim board and skateboard painting.
- Friday, October 3rd, 4 pm - 10 pm
- Saturday, October 4th, 10 am - 10 pm
- Sunday, October 5th, 11 am - 4 pm
Fresh caught local seafood will be available from several local vendors, plus tasty morsels will be sold from local restaurants and a wide range of concession stands. Some of these include:
- Wild Bill`s Olde Fashion Soda
- South Beach Grill
- Funnel Cakes
- Taste of New Orleans
- The Caribbean Cafe
- Black Jack`s Seafood
- Laughing Crab Catering
- ...and so much more
Parking will be at a minimum, a shuttle bus will be available at Lively Cinema to transport folks to the harbor.
Have fun everyone!
12273 US Hwy 98, Suite 204 | Miramar Beach, FL 32550
Office: 850-460-2955 | Fax: 850-807-2999