Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3703 Preserve Bay Blvd, PANAMA CITY BEACH
Owner financing is available. Just one glimpse of this amazing manor house in The Preserve, leaves little doubt that this is one of the most significant and dramatic homes in all of Panama City and among the very best in NW Florida. In addition, this stately home situated on 1.6 acres is only minutes from St. Andrews State Park and the "world's most beautiful beaches." The stunning faade of this estate home is encircled by manicured boxwood hedges with stone balustrades leading to a grand entrance of finely scrolled wrought-iron gates that remind visitors of English manor homes built hundreds of years ago. The estate home features many classic details and an old world charm that belies the fact that it was built in 2002 at a cost of well over 6 million dollars. Available furnished. A close inspection of this home makes it perfectly clear that no expense was spared, but even so, this palatial home is not only priced to sell, but listed at a remarkable price well under its tax appraised value.\nThe importance of good design is evident throughout this 6 bedroom home, including its 7 full baths and 3 half-baths in over 12,000 square feet of living space. The artfully designed interior spaces offer a refined sense of personal comfort, combined with a sense of well-being as you pass through the homes large mahogany doors embellished with stained glass, an elegant feature found throughout this spacious home. This family-oriented home was designed with an intentional and delightful interplay of both classic and modern touches that include Italian marble floors and tall columns that rise in opposition to the many modern conveniences and sheer livability of this inspired home. With only one chance to make a first impression, the Grand Foyer reveals a spectacular marble staircase that spirals upwards, with three crystal chandeliers lighting the way. \nClassic Ionic columns of marble flank an unexpected game room with Persian carpets, exquisite mill work and a pocket billiards table for good-natured family fun. There\'s something for everyone, including a bowling alley and a fully functional dance studio or ballet room for the young dancers in every family. For quieter moments, the library is a bperfect place to curl up with your favorite book or magazine. This elegant, yet cozy \"reading room\" features a wooden bead board ceiling, custom shelving for hundreds of books and floor to ceiling arched windows that flood the room with natural light. Only the aptly named, Gathering Room, rivals the cozy feeling of the library with its mahogany coffered ceiling, fireplace and custom cabinets, illuminated by tall, stately windows of stained glass. \nThe light from a candelabra chandelier is easily reflected off the high-gloss wooden floors of the formal dining room, a study in classic design with wainscoting and hand-carved crown molding. The breakfast bar is another cozy nook with seating for 6 and a built-in saltwater aquarium that\'s shared with the relaxed style of a family room and fireplace nearby; but it\'s the main kitchen that steals the spotlight here with a full array of Viking appliances, including a professional gas range (or two) designed with passionate home chefs in mind. Finally, there\'s yet another breakfast room nestled in a bay of windows overlooking the pool and tennis court outside. \n
- MLS® #702464
- Full Baths7
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage12,200
- Year Built2002
- TypeDetached Single Family
- AmenitiesGated Community, Waterfront
- UtilitiesElectric Available, Gas - Natural, Gas - Propane, Phone Available, Public Sewer Available, Public Water Available, TV Cable Available, Underground
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingGarage: Attached, Oversized, Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolPool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - In-Ground
- ExteriorFrame, Roof Dimensional Shingle, Siding Brick All, Foundation Slab On Grade
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Columns, Fenced Back Yard, Fenced Lot-All, Fenced Privacy, Guest Quarters, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Pool - Gunite Concrt, Pool - In-Ground, Porch Covered, Porch Open, Shower, Tennis Court, Separate Living Area, Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionCovenants, Cul-De-Sac, Curb & Gutter, Level, Restrictions, Storm Sewer, Within 1/2 Mile Of Water
- WindowsDouble Paned Windows
- RoofRoof Dimensional Shingle
- FoundationFoundation Slab On Grade
- Days on Website119
- ZoningResidential Single Family
- Address3703 Preserve Bay Blvd
- AreaBay County
- SubdivisionPreserve On The Bay
- CityPANAMA CITY BEACH
- Zip Code32408
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Built-In Bookcases, Ceiling Beamed, Ceiling Crwn Molding, Ceiling Raised, Ceiling Tray/Cofferd, Fireplace 2+, Fireplace Gas, Floor Hardwood, Floor Marble, Floor Tile, Floor WW Carpet, Furnished - None, Guest Quarters, Lighting Recessed, Lock Out, Newly Painted, Pantry, Split Bedroom, Walls Paneled, Walls Wainscoting, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Wet Bar, Window Treatment All, Window Bay, Woodwork Painted, Woodwork Stained
- AppliancesAuto Garage Door Opn, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Jennaire Type, Microwave, Oven Double, Oven:Self Cleaning, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Refrigerator W/Ice Maker, Smoke Detector, Stove/Oven Gas, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat: Central Electric, Heat: Two Or More
- CoolingA/C: Central Electric, A/C: Two Or More, Ceiling Fans, Water Heater - Two +
- FireplacesFireplace 2+, Fireplace Gas
- # of Stories3
- Listing Office:Beachy Beach Real Estate
DISCLAIMER: Information Deemed Reliable but not guaranteed. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
All listings are provided courtesy of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors, Copyright2014, All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 1st, 2014 at 2:30am CDT.